Pre-wedding shoot is a great way to take a little break from the shaadi prep madness and indulge in some #wetime together. This fun pre-wedding shoot at Picture Villa New Delhi showcases the unmatched chemistry between two beautiful souls who fell in love.
Jab #Riarth Met
Ritu and Siddharth relationship began with a simple friendship, little did they knew that they were destined to be soulmates.Sharing everyday problems and cherishing happy moments together these two soon became best friends. They beauty of relationship is there never came a proposal from either of them, things just happened gradually and the two are soon going to tie the knot.
“They say the eyes are the window to the soul, my entire world flipped when I looked into his eyes for the first time.
As we locked eyes, I swear everything around me slowed down It was only a second as he turned around a corner & I remember that second as if it were yesterday.
That felling is so fresh,when his first hug sent chills down my spine & those goosebumps & racing heartbeat.
And, as time flew away our love become stronger. Everything seemed too right and I thought, Could this be real or it’s just a dream? Am I that lucky to have such a perfect guy?”
“The bestest feeling is getting married to your best friend, who share same intellect, values, sense of humor and courage to entertain you for the rest of your life. We always motivate and respect each other to give our best. I thank God each day for gifting Ritu as my life partner and I’m super excited for our big day.”
Planning the Pre-Wedding Shoot
Rishikesh was the dream pre-wedding shoot location for #Riarth , but destiny had other plans. The couple could not make it to Rishikesh owing to heavy rains and landslides. They had limited time to shoot and as they say there are always better things coming your way . The talented photography team Amrit & Team from The Wedding Files suggested The Picture Villa. Pre-wedding shoot theme which once was to shoot in lapse of nature, with mountains and rivers flowing beside was now taken over with not just one but multiple themes to choose from.
#Riarth was so overwhelmed to shoot at Picturevilla that the duo literally carried their entire wardrobe to shoot and had over 8 dress changes during 8 hours of shoot.
Experience Shooting Pre-wedding Shoot
The super excited bride to be Ritu says it’s difficult to describe in one word. It was full of fun & romance, laughs & feelings, starving & energizing, tiring & sweet all at the same time.
Experience shooting with The Wedding Files
They are a bunch of superbly amazing people. The concepts & ideas are unique, tuning & understanding with couple was great,working style was so comfortable. Their hard work with us is really really appreciable. We had planned a number of things before going to shoot, as they say magical things happen at their own pace Amrit & Team Wedding Files kept everything natural and just captured our chemistry & love . They have done such an amazing job that we are in love with the pre-wedding shoot pictures.
Some tips from #Riarth to make the most out of your pre-wedding shoot.
- Take maximum outfits you want to get clicked in,they say 3 is enough I would suggest take at least 7/8 along with different footwear,shades etc-1 day shoot.
- Carry different colored lipstick,eye shadow,curling machine,hair accessories to have a little different makeup in every picture.
- Don’t choose monsoon season to get clicked it will ruin the makeup.
- Don’t get late ,time management is really important because these places are very strict with restricted time for utilizing place.Also if more people book same place for shoot you may have to wait until other finishes it.
- Check on food for team & couple as it gets very tiring to shoot back to back for the entire day.
- Arrange makeup artist before hand.
- If it’s outside shoot check on weather forecast before booking the place,track road maps,route to reach place etc.
- Get proper sleep,eat good food to have that glow,drink lots of water.
Venue: Picture Villa
Makeup Artist: Taruna_makeovers
Photographers: The Wedding Files
If you too have a beautiful story to share write to us on email@example.com & get featured.